Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Fight and Uniforms

As most of you know there was a fight this past week at school. It seems like everybody had an opinion. I don't believe fighting solves anything. The one who "wins" may feel better about whatever. The one who "loses" feels worse and wants to feel better. People pick sides for a variety of reasons. It solves nothing. In a week or two will anybody remember what the fight was about?

Tell me, what purpose did it serve?

We've had discussions on uniforms and I am hugely in favor of uniforms. I've stated my opinions, so here is your chance to state yours.

I believe uniforms are good for the following reasons:
They save money- fewer school clothes need to be purchased
They solve hassles- dress code is simpler for everyone
They save time- I promise you can sleep later
Research shows improved grades and a decrease in discipline problems
People are judged less on their clothing and more on who they are

So post and opinion.

No comments: